The Moline Public Schools Foundation hosts numerous events each year to generate the financial support and community partnerships that fuel our work.
We deeply value the donors, sponsors and volunteers who help advance our mission and increase our presence across the Moline-Coal Valley School District.
Shop for our Schools Oct. 13-16 at THE Market
Join MPSF at THE Market: A Journey to Joy and Shop for our Schools! Purchase a coupon book for $5.00 to access special offers from vendors at THE Market. Coupons are valid October 13-16 only, and all proceeds from coupon book sales will be donated to the Moline Public Schools Foundation to help fund our annual teacher grant program.
Books purchased online may be picked up at THE Market during their business hours October 13-16, including the Ladies Night event on Thursday from 5:00-8:00pm. Find store hours and more information about THE Market. To purchase coupons using cash/check in advance, you may contact MPSF Executive Director, Karen Dahlstrom, at email@example.com or 309-737-3698.The $5 MPSF coupon book includes the follow specials from vendors at THE Market:
- One Eyed Buzzard - 30% off one item
- What's Poppin - buy 2 cones, get one free
- Painted Wildflower - BOGO 50% off
- The Crafter's Mill - 10% off whole booth
- Lillie & Pine - 20% off whole booth
- Made for you by Cindy Lou - BOGO 50% off
- Diggity Dawg - $5 off $20 purchase
- Wreaths by Molly - $5 off $25 purchase
- Smith Family - Buy 4 get 1 free soy melts and lip balms, $5 off AnnElise Candles
- The Bun Boutique - 20% off one item
- THE Market - 20% off fall decor, buy Soberdough get FREE Carmie's dip mix
- TLC Inspirations - 10% off clocks & shelves
- BeCalm Bath & Body - 10% off whole booth
- Through Her Eyes - 25% off whole booth
- Juliana & Me - 20% off one item
- Gravel Road Goods - 20% off whole booth
- Laura Youngblood - BOGO 50% off
- From the Hart - BOGO 50% off
- Simply Styled for You - 20% off one item
MOLINE PUBLIC SCHOOLS FOUNDATION ANNOUNCES 2022-23 GRANT RECIPIENTS
The Moline Public Schools Foundation has released its list of grant recipients for the 2022-23 school year. The 23 grants will fund projects at 10 different schools across the district, and total nearly $40,000. Grant funding will reach students of all ages from preschool through high school.
Grants from the Moline Public Schools Foundation are for extra resources and creative projects that aren't typically funded by the school district, like flexible seating, special equipment for music and physical education, and supplemental technology and learning materials. View list of recipients...
SPRING CELEBRATION RAISES MORE THAN $20,000
On Thursday, May 5, 2022, more than 150 people gathered at the Old Oaks Winery for our Spring Celebration. Guests enjoyed a wine tasting, a selection of hors d'oeuvres, and a silent auction/raffle. Event proceeds will help fund the MPSF teacher grant program in the 2022-23 school year.
We hope you can join us in 2023! Individuals or businesses interested future event sponsorship opportunities may contact Karen Dahlstrom (firstname.lastname@example.org or 309-737-3698).
Platinum Sponsor - Russell
Wine Tasting Sponsor - Mel Foster Co.
Maroon Sponsors - Advanced Business Systems, Group O, IH Mississippi Valley Credit Union, Illowa Construction Labor and Management Council, IMEG Corp, The Sedona Group, and USI Insurance Services (Tom Bracke)
Silver Sponsors - Ascentra Credit Union, Heritage Landscape Design, Legat Architects, The Planning Center, Valley Construction, and XPAC
Shop local to support MPSF January 14-17
The Catalina Rose Boutique in downtown Moline (1727 5th Ave) is partnering with MPSF for a special fundraising event January 14-17, 2022.
A portion of proceeds from all Catalina Rose sales that weekend will be donated to the Moline Public Schools Foundation. Shoppers can visit the boutique in person Friday and Saturday or shop online Sunday and Monday.
Thank you to Catalina Rose owner, Shari Barnett, for her generous support of our teachers and students!
Inaugural Virtual Raffle Event raises more than $5,000
Thanks to the generosity of nearly 130 individual donors, the first-ever MPSF Virtual Raffle Event was a success, raising more than $5,000 for our teacher grant program. The event was held November 30 through December 10, 2021.
We look forward to hosting a similar event in the future, using a Facebook group that all are welcome to join.Thank you to our raffle item donors:
- Bass Street Chop House
- Birdsell Chiropractic
- Builders Sales and Service Company
- Carpentier, Mitchell, Goddard & Company LLC
- City Line Veterinary Center
- Dr. Leanne Thatcher
- Heart of America Group
- Lohman Companies
- LRC Developers
- Parks & Parks & Sons Masonry
- SENB Bank
- Sign Gypsies
- The Market: A Journey to Joy
- WaterMark Corners
- Whitey’s Ice Cream